Real Estate Services in Washington State for Residential and Commercial Buyers and Sellers.
· 2014 Thurston County Realtors Association “Realtor of the Year” nominee.
· 2014 Evening Magazine's Best of Western Washington Best Place to Work nominee.
· 2013 Chairman for the Thurston County Women's Council of Realtors.
· 2013 WA State Women's Council of Realtors Bylaws Committee Member.
· 2012 Best Residential Real Estate Company at Business Examiner.
· 2011 Better Business Bureau Nominee for WA State Business Award of the Year.
· 2010 Nominee for the Best of the South Sound Real Estate Company.
· 2009 Business Examiner Women of Influence Nominee.
· 2009 WA State Women's Council of Realtors Nominations Committee.
· 2008 Thurston County Realtors Association Realtor Achievement Award of the Year winner.
· Local Listing Brokers for US Department of HUD.
· Founding President of the Thurston County Women's Council of Realtors.
· WA State Housing Finance Commission Home Buyer Education Class Instructors.
· Real Estate Guest Columnists for the Olympian Newspaper.
· Members of the NWMLS, WCR, TCRA, NAR, WA Realtors, Chambers of Commerce.
· Zillow Local Experts.
· Expert Residential and Commercial Brokers.
9:00am to 6:00pm
Appointments available after 6pm, by calling
Office Phone: 360.688.7462
Office Mobile: 360.486.4457 or 360.338.5857
Walk ins are always welcome!
We can't say enough about Phil! From beginning to end Phil made us a priority, answered all our questions, always kept us up to date and in the loop. As stressed out as we were about selling our house Phil was always comforting and really positive through the whole process. He's got a great up beat funny personality that would make anyone laugh. We'd recommend this guy to anyone even though he's a New York Yankees and Jets fan.
We really can't find one negative thing about Phillip! - Curtis And Amanda, Olymp September 2016
From the second I started working with Philip, we told him our certain criteria on our wish list that we wanted in a home. His knowledge in the Puget Sound and especially the Olympia area gave us great listings to look at. Philip is quite the multitasker, very professional, and really easy to work with. He was always opened to ideas we had for our changing decisions. I would recommend Philip Rivera to any buyer and seller in the area. Thank you again for finding my family a house we can grow in. - Jason In Olympia August 2016
Philip Rivera was referred to me by a friend and he couldn't have been more right about how amazing he is. Philip made the home buying process fun and seamless. He is knowledgeable, and he pays attention to details and things that are important to you. He was flexible with my challenging schedule and yet I still felt like he was literally always available. He ensured every step of the way that I had crystal clear understanding of what was going on and what was next. Philip sent me listings sometimes daily, he never let me miss a listing I could potentially love. Even when that meant driving to a property at 7 or 8pm when our schedules were cohesive and time was sensitive. He far exceeded any expectation I had for his availability and flexibility. Philip is not only dedicated and full of knowledge he has one of those personalities that you can't help but love. He's a perfect combination of professional and real. He's down to earth and funny and his approach was always genuine. I never once felt like a number. People like Philip are hard to find. I would recommend him a million times. - Amber Keen, des Moines August 2016
My wife and I had an excellent experience working with Phil. He made house hunting a great time and was always extremely easy to get ahold of. Whenever we wanted to see a house he made us feel like we were his top priority and took us to see it right away! We are very happy new home owners & cant wait to use Phil again in the future. - Andre Courie, Olympia August 2016